Peri Occupational Health Nurse
Health Partners have an exciting opportunity for experienced Peri Occupational Health Nurse to join our Occupational Health Team, the role is based at our clients site across London.
The organisation combines expert advice and clinical services with smart systems to deliver impact driven health programs tailored to our clients needs.
The Occupational Health Nurse is an integral part of the team, providing a compassionate, professional clinical service that is instrumental in the quality of care our clients receive. This role requires an ability to assess and manage minor injury and illness, deliver health and wellbeing initiatives, and work with external organisations and other healthcare professionals.
What you'll be doing:
• Full OH/Treatment service in line with the client contract including wellbeing assessments, health promotion, advice and education, health surveillance, safety critical medicals, D&A testing etc. following HP guidelines and written instructions.
• Provide professional advice, support and guidance.
• Assess new clients presenting to Occupational Health.
• Assess individual’s fitness to work for the appropriate job role.
• Provide clinical assessment of clients presenting with minor illness and injury
• Support the OH Manager to advise, monitor and assess the clinical practice of the OH team
• Provide health surveillance
• Ensure clinical assessment skills are maintained in line with best practice
• Ideally you will have previous Occupational Health experience be a registered nurse with A&E experience
What we offer
One of the best things about joining Health Partners is our rewards package. We appreciate the people who work with us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
• Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
• Contributory pension scheme - matched up to 6%
• Life Assurance
• Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
• Discounted Gym membership
• Cycle to work schemes
• Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
• Full access to discounts on Perkbox
Health Partners are extremely proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
We aim to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to email@example.com
About Health Partners
With over 750 employees working with over 400 clients we pride ourselves on developing strong partnerships with our clients, getting to the heart of their individual challenges and needs; tailoring occupational health packages to suit them.
Our people are important to us and as we take care of our clients, we also make sure that we are taking care of every single person who works with us. So, when you join us, we promise to put our support behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things. You’ll learn from the expertise of our senior leaders, from the best in our business.
Diversity and Inclusion forms an integral part of everything that we do, bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being yourself at work and delivering an outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
We look forward to you joining our team.