About the Job
The CfW’s will provide a ‘one-stop-shop’ for reactive and preventative support for their employees covering three Wellbeing pillars: MIND, BODY, and LIFE. The CfW’s aim to minimise employee illness, injury, and absence, whilst also working hard to restore function (both physical and psychological) after injury or illness. These services augment and work alongside the current OH Referral process.
Psych Health (part of Health Partners OH Ltd) are the chosen provider to support the introduction and ongoing management of the MIND Pillar across these new Centres for Wellbeing presenting unique opportunities to be involved with this ground-breaking project from its inception. Not only will you be providing the highest levels of patient care for people in need of mental health support you will also get the opportunity to work collaboratively with other equally passionate healthcare professionals from the BODY and LIFE Pillars
Psych Health are initially looking to recruit, CBT THERAPISTS to work across JLR sites in the Solihull, Castle Bromwich, Whitely, Gaydon, Wolverhampton and Liverpool. The roles can include some element of home working but JLR is committed to the provision of these services on site where people can go to access support, advice, guidance and classes.
What you’ll be doing:
As part of a growing team of clinicians you will have a truly varied clinical role with the opportunity to:
• Deliver triage assessments
• Deliver high quality 1:1 assessments and treatment to patients
• Deliver group psychoeducation sessions
• Provide online mental health support using systems such as Silvercloud
• Promote mental health wellbeing in the workplace via Webinar sessions
• Run classes and workshops relevant to the MIND Pillar within the scope of your clinical practice
In addition you will be a valued member of the JLR team and will play your part in the delivery of wider strategic objectives for the JLR MIND service including:
• Supporting with the reporting of wellbeing data, as well as providing case studies and testimonials to help develop ongoing Health and Wellbeing activities
• Developing and promoting a culture of health and wellbeing first
• Developing working relationships with the wider clinical teams
• Being client focussed by developing internal relationships with key influencers and staff within HP and JLR to produce solutions to client clinical challenges and ensure clinical requirements are met and an effective high-quality service is delivered
• Being client focussed by raising the profile of our services, supporting client relationships and continually improving the quality of the service provided to JLR
• Having a strong customer service and clinical excellence focus for all patient encounters when working on site or remotely for the JLR CfW
• Keeping knowledge up to date through continued research and commitment to learning.
• Empowering others to be accountable for their own mental health and wellbeing
Qualifications and skills:
• BABCP Accredited CBT Therapists holding a post-graduate CBT qualification
• Previous experience delivering group psychoeducation sessions
• Online therapeutic intervention experience through Silvercloud CBT platform
• Varied and diverse clinical experience to draw upon
• Previous experience of both face to face and remote clinical delivery (1-2-1 and group sessions)
• Clear understanding of professional accountability in the scope of professional practice
• Excellent communicator, with a proactive and positive approach
• Passionate about improving individuals’ mental health and wellbeing
What we offer:
One of the best things about joining Psych Health is our rewards package. We appreciate the people who work with us, and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
• Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance
• Private Medical Insurance
• Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
• Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
• CPD and peer supervision
• Full access to discounts on Perkbox
• Opportunity for Career development
We aim to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Psych Health
As part of Health Partners OH Ltd, Psych Health delivers innovative, outcome driven mental health services. We pride ourselves on developing strong partnerships with our clients, getting to the heart of their individual challenges and needs; tailoring mental health packages to suit them.
Our people are important to us and as we take care of our clients, we also make sure that we are taking care of every single person who works with us. So, when you join us, we promise to put our support behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged, and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things. You’ll learn from the expertise of our senior leaders, from the best in our business.
Diversity and Inclusion forms an integral part of everything that we do, bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being yourself at work and delivering an outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
We look forward to you joining our team.
Please log in below using your existing username and password - once logged-in, you will be presented with a menu of options.
If you have not already registered, then please register now.