About the Job
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Occupational Health Administrator to join our administration team.
Working as part of the administrative team you will be used to working in a fast paced, agile environment.
The successful applicant will be compassionate and professional and deliver excellent customer service that is instrumental in the quality of care our clients receive.
This is a position where you will be working onsite at Babcock in Plymouth, 37.5 hours per week.
What you'll be doing:
• Co-ordinating and maintaining diaries and appointments for all clinical staff
• Managing the Health Surveillance schedules
• Assisting in the production of OH monthly reports and statistics
• Assisting in auditing clinical note input onto Gateway
• Taking meeting notes and producing minutes
• General admin including the uploading of clinical notes
• Stationery – liaising with the customer to place orders when necessary. Ensure stock in office is kept to ideal levels
• Maintenance of own computer files and emails
• Taking telephone messages
• Reception duties
• Additional administrative duties for clinical staff as and when required
• Use of multiple databases and internet systems for recording of stats
What we offer
One of the best things about joining Health Partners is our rewards package. We appreciate the people who work with us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
• Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• Life Assurance
• Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
• Discounted Gym membership
• Cycle to work schemes
• Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
• Full access to discounts on Perkbox
Health Partners are extremely proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
We aim to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to email@example.com
About Health Partners
With over 750 employees working with over 400 clients we pride ourselves on developing strong partnerships with our clients, getting to the heart of their individual challenges and needs; tailoring occupational health packages to suit them.
Our people are important to us and as we take care of our clients, we also make sure that we are taking care of every single person who works with us. So, when you join us, we promise to put our support behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things. You’ll learn from the expertise of our senior leaders, from the best in our business.
Diversity and Inclusion forms an integral part of everything that we do, bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being yourself at work and delivering an outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
We look forward to you joining our team. instrumental in the quality of care our clients receive.
Please log in below using your existing username and password - once logged-in, you will be presented with a menu of options.
If you have not already registered, then please register now.