About the Job
The Clinical Manager will provide leadership and support to the clinical team in line with contractual requirements, delivering a High-quality Occupational Health Service. This role would be based at our clients site in Hove.
What you'll be doing:
• You will act autonomously as a clinical lead providing and supporting best practice in treatment and OH services. Whilst also managing your own clinical work.
• Working closely with site operations and multiple stakeholders, attending daily and weekly site operations meetings presenting clinical updates and working with the account manager to maintain budgets and stay within forecasts.
• Support the recruitment, selection and induction of multidisciplinary team, ensuring staff are suitably qualified, trained and inducted
• Ensure there is full compliance with company processes, DoH, H&S Guidelines and company accreditations. You will undertake, review and record clinical competency and audit Clinical work as per HP Policy.
• Registered General Nurse
• OH qualification- Part 3 of the Register
• Previous management experience
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal able to liaise at all levels
• IT literate
What we offer
One of the best things about joining Health Partners is our rewards package. We appreciate the people who work with us and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
• Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance
• Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
• Discounted Gym membership
• Cycle to work schemes
• Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
• Full access to discounts on Perkbox
Health Partners are extremely proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
We aim to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Health Partners
With over 700 employees working with over 400 clients we pride ourselves on developing strong partnerships with our clients, getting to the heart of their individual challenges and needs; tailoring occupational health packages to suit them.
Our people are important to us and as we take care of our clients, we also make sure that we are taking care of every single person who works with us. So, when you join us, we promise to put our support behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things. You’ll learn from the expertise of our senior leaders, from the best in our business.
Diversity and Inclusion forms an integral part of everything that we do, bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being yourself at work and delivering an outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
We look forward to you joining our team.
Please log in below using your existing username and password - once logged-in, you will be presented with a menu of options.
If you have not already registered, then please register now.