About the Job
The CfW’s will provide a ‘one-stop-shop’ for reactive and preventative support for their employees covering three Wellbeing pillars: Mind, Body, and Life. The CfW’s aim to minimise employee illness, injury, and absence, whilst also working hard to restore function (both physical and psychological) after injury or illness. These services augment and work alongside the current OH Referral process.
Health Partners are the chosen provider to support the introduction and ongoing management of JLR’s ground-breaking Centres for Wellbeing and we are now looking for a talented Reception / Administrator to be based at the JLR site in Gaydon, Warwick
This is a full time position working Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week, 7.5 hours per day working between the hours of 08.00-18.00.
What you'll be doing:
• First point of contact for Centre of Wellbeing both face to face and via telephone.
• Complete all work to a high standard within required time limits
• Co-ordination and maintenance of diaries/appointments for all clinical staff
• Using the company systems to assist in the recording of data and production of monthly reports and statistics
• Ordering of consumables
• Ensuring that all new starters undergo client specific inductions
• Supporting with commercial processes and Application for Payments
• Support and co-ordination of on-site health and wellbeing events
• Administrative support to the Management and Clinical Team as required
• Taking meeting notes and producing minutes e.g. Team Management Meeting
• General admin including the uploading of clinical notes
• Stationery – liaising with the Customer to place orders when necessary. Ensure stock in office is kept to ideal levels
• Maintenance of own computer files and emails
• Reception duties; via email, phone and face to face
• High level of professionalism to be demonstrated at all times
• Act in accordance with the company’s core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours. Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions.
• Act within the boundaries set out by the company’s policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics and best practice.
Qualification and Essential Skills required:
• 5 x Standard GCSE grades
• Possess excellent PC and software skills and abilities, mainly Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
• Attention to detail and ability to prioritise a busy schedule
• Be self-motivated and demonstrate ability to work using their own initiative
• Good customer service skills as majority of role involves liaising with clients
• Work as part of a team with health professionals
• Ability to communicate well at all levels
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills & discretion on confidential medical matters over the telephone, via e-mail and with face-to-face interaction
• Experience of working within a clinical environment
• Experience in a Health setting
• Commercially aware
• Experience of handling of sensitive and confidential data
• An interest in health and wellbeing
What we offer:
One of the best things about joining Health Partners is our rewards package. We appreciate the people who work with us, and our rewards package is reviewed regularly to reflect that. You can expect to receive:
• Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life Assurance
• Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
• Discounted Gym membership
• Cycle to work schemes
• Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
• Full access to discounts on Perkbox
• Opportunity for Career development
We aim to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to email@example.com
About Health Partners
With over 600 employees working with over 400 clients we pride ourselves on developing strong partnerships with our clients, getting to the heart of their individual challenges and needs; tailoring occupational health packages to suit them.
Our people are important to us and as we take care of our clients, we also make sure that we are taking care of every single person who works with us. So, when you join us, we promise to put our support behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged, and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things. You’ll learn from the expertise of our senior leaders, from the best in our business.
Diversity and Inclusion forms an integral part of everything that we do, bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being yourself at work and delivering an outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
We look forward to you joining our team.
Please log in below using your existing username and password - once logged-in, you will be presented with a menu of options.
If you have not already registered, then please register now.