Support Administrator (Clinical Governance) - Homebased
Health Partners is one the UK’s leading Occupational Health organisations, we combine expert advice and clinical services with smart systems to deliver impact driven health programs tailored to our client’s needs.
The Support Administrator role is fast paced, supporting the Chief Medical Officer and the Clinical Governance Lead.
This is a full-time role working Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week, 7.5 hours per day between 08.00-18.00 and the successful candidate can be homebased.
What you'll be doing:
• You will ensure the Clinical Governance dashboard is maintained accurately with all required documentation such as clinical audits, mandatory and key training.
• Support the tracking of compliance and support Clinical Managers with the uploading of information.
• Working directly with the Chief Medical Officer, typing and checking of reports and assisting in general case administration.
• Support the Chief Nursing Officer which aids in the clinical delivery of services to our clients.
Who we are looking for:
• Someone who has previous experience in diary or schedule management.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, multitasking and being involved in adhoc projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent IT skills
• Healthcare or medical background is desirable
What we offer:
• Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• Life Assurance
• Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
• Discounted Gym membership
• Cycle to work schemes
• Additional benefits including flu vaccinations, eyecare and professional registration fees paid
• Full access to discounts on Perkbox
Health Partners are extremely proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We’re happy to discuss flexible working arrangements for this role, should this be a requirement for you.
We aim to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To apply, click ‘Apply Now’ and you’ll be able to upload your profile/CV from there. If you require an alternative method of applying or would like to discuss this role further, please send an email to email@example.com
About Health Partners
With over 700 employees working with over 400 clients we pride ourselves on developing strong partnerships with our clients, getting to the heart of their individual challenges and needs; tailoring occupational health packages to suit them.
Our people are important to us and as we take care of our clients, we also make sure that we are taking care of every single person who works with us. So, when you join us, we promise to put our support behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things. You’ll learn from the expertise of our senior leaders, from the best in our business.
Diversity and Inclusion forms an integral part of everything that we do, bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being yourself at work and delivering an outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
We look forward to you joining our team.